Last updated: July 28, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
Account means a unique account created for You to obtain or access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) belongs to Blue League Corporation (BLC), Plot – 1372, Sector 15, Part 2, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001.
Cookies are tiny files that are placed on Your mobile device, Your computer, or any other device by a website, holding the details of Your browsing history on the website among its many uses.
The Country refers to Haryana, India.
Device means, any device that can reach out to the Service such as a cellphone, a computer, or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that links to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider indicates any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to promote the Service, to administer the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to support the Company in examining how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service points to any website or any social network website through which a User can be able to log in or create an account to use the concerned Service.
Usage Data refers to information or data collected automatically, either formed by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself, let’s understand with the help of an instance (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Blue League Corporation (BLC), obtainable from blcit.in
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is obtaining or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected:
While using Our Service, We may ask You to give Us with certain personally identifiable information or data that can be utilized to contact or recognize You. Personally, identifiable information or data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information or data such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser version, browser type, the web pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those web pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When You obtain or access the Service by or through a (cellphone) mobile device, We may collect certain information or data automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, Your mobile operating system, the IP address of Your mobile device, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect or gather the information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can set Your browser to deny all cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You don’t accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. The Persistent Cookies settle on your personal computer (PC) or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are destroyed as soon as You close your web browser.
You can also learn all about cookies directly from the internet.
We deploy both session and persistent Cookies for the objectives set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are necessary to provide You with services accessible through the Website and to facilitate You to use some of its features. Cookies help to validate users and limit fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these internet Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies permit us to identify choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The objective of these Cookies is to present You with more personal and amazing experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your choices every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company, Blue League Corporation may use Personal Data for the following objectives:
- To provide and maintain our Service as well as to observe the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account and to manage Your registration or enrollment as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You give can provide You access to different functionalities of the Service that are accessible to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract and the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, services, or items You bought or of any other contract with Us (Blue League Corporation) through the Service.
- To contact You: to contact You by email, SMS, telephone calls or other similar forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications concerning with updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, contracted services, or products including the security updates when needed or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You information which includes news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are related to those that you have already bought or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests by attending and managing Your requests to Us.
We may distribute or share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to observe and analyze the use of our Service, to communicate with You.
- For Business transfers: We may distribute or give Your personal information in association with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a part of our business to another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to furnish You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when You distribute information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be seen by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You connect with other users, sign in, enroll, or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may view Your name, profile, pictures, and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to see descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You, and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis or observation purposes. Usage Data is commonly retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to enhance the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally bound to keep this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other departments and places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information or personal data may be transferred to — and preserved on — machines (computers) located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction or power.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain cases, the Company may be required to reveal Your Personal Data if asked to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may reveal Your Personal Data or information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or examine possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against authorized or legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data or information is important to Us, but remember that no system of transmission over the Internet or system of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We endeavor to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data or Information, We cannot guarantee its faultless security.
Your California Privacy Rights (California's Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California citizens with an established business relationship with us can demand information once a year about sharing their Personal Data or information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing objectives.
If you’d like to demand more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California citizen, You can contact using the contact information they provided in their official webpages.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581).
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allows California citizens under the age of 18 who are registered users or members of online sites, services, or applications to request and obtain the elimination of content or information they have publicly posted.
To ask for the removal of such data, content, or information, and if you’re a California citizen, You can communicate using the contact information they provided in their official webpages and include the registered email address associated with Your account.
Beware that Your application doesn’t guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content, data, or information posted online (on the internet) and that the law may not authorize or require removal in certain circumstances.
Links to Other Websites
We have no authority over and assume no liability for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
If you still have any queries and suggestions about these Terms and Conditions of the Company, You can contact us:
By email: https://blcit.in
By phone number: 180-0212-2140